To maintain a sparkling clean shower enclosure, minimum but regular cleaning is essential.
- Remove excess water by squeegeeing shower glass dry after each use.
- Clean regularly using a non-abrasive, liquid cleaner formulated for glass and aluminum.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, bleach, scouring powder or pads which can scratech and damage glass and metal surfaces.
Care for CleanShield Glass treated with EnduroShield:
EnduroShield® treated glass should be cleaned regularly, with the frequency of cleanings determined by usage (minimum weekly). Remove excessive water by squeegeeing glass dry after each use. Glass may be cleaned with a damp cloth or micro fiber mitt, using a mild cleaner, general glass cleaner, or a vinegar solution (1 part vinegar to 5 parts water).
Do not use rough, gritty, highly acidic or abrasive cleaners that may remove, scratch or damage the surface of the glass . For more information, please visit www.enduroshield.com.
Approved Glass Cleaners:
- Lysol 4 in 1 Bathroom Cleaner
- Fantastic Orange Action
- Green Works Natural Glass & Surface Cleaner
- Clean Shower Daily Shower Cleaner
Care for Clarvista Glass:
- Clarvista Glass by PPG should be cleaned regularly, with the frequency of cleanings determined by usage (minimum weekly).
- Always use a mild soap or glass-cleaning solution.
- Use a clean, lint-free cloth to remove soap, dirt and other shower residue.
- Some soap, shower products and cleaning products contain abrasives. Avoid vigorous wiping of the glass when these products are on the glass to prevent scratches and other damage.
- Once soil and residue is removed, thoroughly rinse all cleaning solutions and other debris from the glass.
- Rinse and dry all cleaning solutions from shower heads, faucets, door handles, frames, guides, hinges, fasteners and any rubber or plastic sealants.
- Do not use scrapers or razor blades to remove stubborn deposits or labels.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as Ajax or Comet powder.
- Do not allow splashed materials such as dirt or oil to dry on the glass surface.
- Tip: Regular use of a microfiber cloth or squeegee is an easy way to clean glass completely.
- Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate)
- Clean Shower® (Church & Dwight)
- Clorox® Bathroom Cleaner (The Clorox Company)
- Fantastik® (S. C. Johnson Brands)
- Kaboom® (Church & Dwight)
- Lime-A-Way® (Reckitt Benckiser, Inc.)
- Mr. Clean® (Procter & Gamble)
- Scrub Free® (Church & Dwight)
- Scrubbing Bubbles® (S. C. Johnson Brands)
- Tilex® (The Clorox Company)
Download Care & Maintenance Sheets:
Care & Maintenance for Shower Enclosures • Care & Maintenance
Care & Maintenance for EnduroShield Treated Glass • EnduroShield Care & Maintenance
Care & Maintenance for Clarvista Glass • Clarvista Care & Maintenance