To maintain a sparkling clean shower enclosure, minimum but regular cleaning is essential.
- Remove excess water by squeegeeing shower glass dry after each use.
- Clean regularly using a non-abrasive, liquid cleaner formulated for glass and aluminum.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, bleach, scouring powder or pads which can scratech and damage glass and metal surfaces.
Care for CleanShield Glass treated with EnduroShield:
EnduroShield® treated glass should be cleaned regularly, with the frequency of cleanings determined by usage (minimum weekly). Remove excessive water by squeegeeing glass dry after each use. Glass may be cleaned with a damp cloth or micro fiber mitt, using a mild cleaner, general glass cleaner, or a vinegar solution (1 part vinegar to 5 parts water).
Do not use rough, gritty, highly acidic or abrasive cleaners that may remove, scratch or damage the surface of the glass . For more information, please visit www.enduroshield.com.
Approved Glass Cleaners:
- Lysol 4 in 1 Bathroom Cleaner
- Fantastic Orange Action
- Green Works Natural Glass & Surface Cleaner
- Clean Shower Daily Shower Cleaner